Design For Life Rebecca Recommends would like to assure you that we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our users. We will ensure that the information you provide us with is kept private and confidential, and we will only use it to provide the services you request.
Information You Voluntarily Provide
Information We Automatically Collect
When you browse the website or make a purchase within the website Design For Life, we may automatically collect information about your visit by using cookies. This information may include your device type, browser, IP address, how you came to the website or how you interacted with the website. This information may be used to monitor or improve website performance or deliver targeted advertising. Information from the cookie alone generally will not identify you personally and we will not use this information in connection with any personally identifiable information you have provided. You may read more about the specific cookies we use on this website here
Information We Share with Third Party Providers
We may share your personally identifiable information with service providers including:
- Payment processors for secure credit card payment transaction.
- Hosting services.
- Email service providers to send you emails pertaining to your booking. Such providers may send emails of a marketing nature if you have agreed to receive such newsletters.
- Advertising partners who may use email address, cookies and other tracking technologies, such as pixels and web beacons, to gather information about your activities on our website and other sites to provide you with targeted advertising based on your browsing activities and interests.
- Our business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors, for the performance of any contract we enter into with them. We may also share your data with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement of our website.
- Legal authorities when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or when necessary to do so to protect the rights and safety of Rebecca Recommends, employees and users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate or unlawful use of our services.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personally identifiable information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of Rebecca Recommends.
- Information that is aggregated or anonymized that does not directly identify you.
How we protect your information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, considering the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit card information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you, then Rebecca Recommends will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
Please also be aware that we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be nonnegotiable; these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their system, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures. However, we will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any damages that may result from the misuse of any information, including Personal Data, by these companies.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes or you wish your information to be removed from our records, you may update or delete it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will give you access to your personally identifiable information that we hold within 30 days of a request to access. You may send a request to this email address email@example.com. If you wish to stop receiving email newsletters, click on the unsubscribe link on any of the newsletters. We will retain your information for as long as required to deliver your service, agreement or resolve any issues. Please note that we cannot always delete records of all historical data. For example, we are required to retain certain records for financial reporting and compliance reasons. Please note that we may still send other messages to you, such as administrative messages. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable, and in accordance with applicable laws.
Third Party Websites
We are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or other privacy practices of any third party, including third-party service providers, any third-party social media platform, any third-party making available the devices or operating systems for which the website is available, and any third party operating any website to which the website contains a link.